Telesmart offers a range of helpdesk services to suit the needs of our customers. Our helpdesk services are designed to provide you with the support you need, when you need it. We provide a knowledgeable, helpful helpdesk team that can support your business. We can provide you with a safe pair of hands for your desktop support and Microsoft 365 support, as well as offering more complex Service Delivery options.
You will have a team of Microsoft certified engineers who can provide you with support for your Microsoft 365 environment, whether you are using Office 365, Microsoft Teams, or any other Microsoft 365 service. Our experts are happy to help you with any issues you may have, no matter how big or small.
- Triaging 365 service requests and incidents
- Managing service requests through to completion
- Managing and escalating incidents
- On and Off boarding of users
- Help with 365 desktop applications
- Windows 10 Support
- Azure Active Directory support
Managing your information governance requirements? We can
- Email and data retention and e-Discovery
- Consultation on Document and Information Management
- Data lifecycle management, including retention and data disposal
- Content search, e-Discovery of files and data
- Advice on effective Microsoft Teams configuration
Managing your endpoint inventory? We can help you with a combination of Microsoft InTune and ConnectWise RMM.
- Management and monitoring for PCs and Laptops
- Optional full control of your PC/Laptop inventory
- Mobile Device management
Securing your devices? We can help you secure your desktops and mobile devices.
- Remote management of Defender antivirus and threat protection
- Active monitoring of alerts
- Device Compliance - configuring compliance rules that all devices must adhere to
- Windows patching, security updates and security compliance checks
New staff, or time for a hardware refresh? We can help you.
- Knowledgeable hardware recommendations
- Purchasing of hardware and software
- 3-year warranty for all hardware
- Disposal of e-Waste
- Secure wiping of data
If you need dedicated support for your IT environment, we can provide you with the assurance that comes with having dedicated staff members that will be able to support your business 24×7. Our staff are professional, knowledgeable and helpful, and they will ensure they understand your business environment and requirements so that they can support you in a way that works for you.
Our experienced helpdesk team will be able to help you with any issues you may experience while you’re our customer. Based in Wellington, New Zealand, our team’s processes are ITIL aligned, meaning you get a gold standard service for every ticket you log.
You’ll be able to contact our team, and be contacted, in a way that suits you – by 0800 number, email, web portal or even through a desktop app if you use our desktop automation services.
When you report an issue, our helpdesk team have the expertise to work with you through initial fault diagnosis and triaging, and will then hand over to an engineer if necessary. But the helpdesk agent will remain your primary point of contact at all times, meaning that you won’t have to waste time being passed from pillar to post. By retaining ownership of your ticket, the agent will make sure that you're kept in the loop about its progress and resolution.